What is the CCGA?
The Compendium of Cancer Genome Aberrations (CCGA) is a collaborative effort to describe chromosome and other genomic abnormalities in cancer based on current WHO classification. The Wiki style interface allows for real-time editing and content sharing. This resource is sponsored and supported by the Cancer Genomics Consortium (CGC) and contributed to by colleagues with an interest in clinical cytogenetics, molecular genetics and genomics in cancer. For more information, check out About Us and this video! A Resource for our Clinical Genomics Community: the Compendium of Cancer Genome Aberrations (CCGA) - YouTube
Welcome to Our Community Effort!
- To become an author with access to create content, please complete a few brief questions on our Volunteer Form.
- Based on your area(s) of interest, an Associate Editor will contact you with additional information and create a membership account for you.
- If you have any immediate questions, please Contact us.
New Member Resources
- Video Tutorial (how to create content in the CCGA): Video Tutorial
- Author Instructions (includes links to Word versions of CCGA page templates, how to curate a gene page, and the policy for inclusion of figures): Author Instructions
- Meet our Editorial Leadership: Editorial Leadership
- Meet our CCGA Workgroup members: CCGA Workgroup Members
- Join the CCGA Twitter family for the latest updates: @ccgawiki